Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

3/9/11

Another compositon, but this time round for the AMA file (Literature)

Argh... the themes related to Nature, Family and/or School...

Indeed, FFFUUU~~~~~~~!!!!!!

 And now I will have to redo my ballad and limerick again!!! >.<

Grrr... >:(

===

So... I think... maybe a Haiku instead... can't think of anything so...


Frogs croaking loud
While bats screeching noisily.
That's one NOISY night.


Alt goes, "SQEECK SQEEK SQEEK!!"
Just kidding. My frog is quiet, but she hisses sometimes... dunno why. Maybe because when I touch her with an object she doesn't like it so she blows hard and goes, "HHSSSSSSSSS~~~" or... something.

Edit: sorry, my mistake, forgotten to change it lol XD
===

And a ballad... about what? Home? I hate this...

I was walking home one day
Just outside the HDB flat
When I saw a sick or injured rat
Siting still on the floor.


I went to carry it slowly and carefully
And thought it would just trashed hard.
Never did I expect that it remained quiet,
Barely moving, only breathing slowly,
As if it's waiting for its life to end.

I wondered to myself quietly what might had happened to it,
As it was breathing slowly like though it was dying.
After several moments, I decided to place it under a tree
And not let any residents there to see
Lest they might kill the pitiful rat.

I went back home to wash my hands quickly
And told my parents about my rare encounter
With a gray rat that was more than a foot long
And somewhat appeared to be breathing weakly.

My parents told me to leave those things alone
As they might carry diseases and foul materials on them.
But I doubt that, because from what I think about rats,
They are adorable and do not deserve to be annoying pests.

Without rats, our home would had been messier and dirtier.




In fact, that is what I think about rats. I don't see them as something dirty and diseased, but rather something that deserve to be respected. Seriously, without rats, cockroaches, flies, whatever, our home would become a junkyard.


Want me to tell you why?

Because... if there are no such thing as rats, you think our world would be better? NO. Without rats, you think our world will be "cleaner"? I don't think so.

Rats, cockroaches, flies, beetles, lizards, crows, whatever. They are important, but everyone just take them for granted... feel sad for those animals seriously. I think they really deserve to be respected and NOT hated.


--

Acrostic... I can't believe I can lose it in my PC or blog...


A used-to-be autistic child who
Loves to read and draw
Images that sometimes creep people out (for some reason or not)
Compassionate towards animals but not other people,
I find it strange
As I thought humans were supposed to empathize both human and animals.

Loves certain M-rated games and
Often watch others playing them in YouTube.
How “bad” could this be?

Careful and curious
About animals around the world,
I often get distracted by them.

F
rom what I think of whatever I have at home, I think they are more than
Enough for me to use and live with. With a pen tablet and a scanner,
Nothing more could have been better.
Going on to family, my parents love me a lot.


O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)