Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

1/18/11

Diary entry

17-1-11

Dear Diary,

3 days ago, the school day was very short, compared to other days. Only Home Economics and IAP lessons, but, the IAP lessons were one of the longest lessons I probably had ever taken in my life. Not to mention that I really hate the first hour of that lesson. Why? Because of the tiring dance lesson.

 The dance lesson my class had was VERY tiring and also hard to follow. The instructor was a little too fast and also some of the moves appeared somewhat difficult to imitate. Also, I never had any similar lessons THAT tiring (I used to be in Track and Field and Badminton lol XD) before. It's kinda like dancing the same thing again and again nonstop. Complicated moves, high tempo songs, just not for me if anyone wanted me to learn how to dance.


*till I finished my work*

Edit: never mind, I don't want to complete this thing in my blog, too lazy to pull out my stupid yellow file for my white file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)