Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

1/17/11

Teh Limerick and teh Ballad

Okay, I still remember my "nonsense" I had written like two years ago, so I gonna just "copy and paste it" here.

And I can't seem to remember the rules about limericks, but anyway...


There was an undead knight call Treason
Who had just escaped from the prison. (I don't know how skeletons can go through bars or anything)
He always doubt about
Everything he doubt. (so if you keep doubting anything and EVERYTHING why are you out of the prison?)
What a doubtful undead knight Treason.

Yep, I USED to be an Adventure Quest addict, it's where I GOT the "Undead Knight" from. Hah, at least that "Knight" ain't that giant powerful warlord... what's his name again?

P.S: I bet this undead knight got jailed because he/she/it committed treachery.

===
Now for the Ballad...

Hmm...

I saw something strange along the street
Something like a giant lizard with wings.
It was walking by someone's side
Probably helping the person to hold his things.


A bright turquoise reptile
With its magnificent translucent wings.
Though it appeared aggressive,
It was revealed that it was just being protective.


Its tail was long and slender,
But it was tipped with dangerous looking claw-like appendages.
It had a split tail which made it appear
As though it had three tails from afar.


Its snout appeared short but powerful
Powerful enough to bite through anything.
Its venom was also very caustic,
So caustic that even a drop could burn through EVERYTHING. (< this was exaggerated)

Its blood red eyes appeared to be burning
Under the rays of the bright evening sun.
Although it looked very unfriendly,
It never seemed to be unwelcoming (to some).


As the beautiful reptile and its owner walks down the street,
Many people stared at them in admiration.
Being able to tame a 40-feet long beast that could bite off one's head easily seemed impossible,
But that person did it, and now the dragon became his best companion.
 


A general description of my version of Plasma Dragons (when somehow is infused with the power of Void) working alongside with its human friend or/and ally.

Though in AQW, a Void Nymph did mentioned that even though the Void may look pretty, the creatures are far from "picturesque". But still, they are awesome! :D


Oh... how I love dragons... (and grotesque creatures like those from Silent Hill. XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)