Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

1/24/11

S1OC + Spending too much time in Photoshop CS3 at home + etc.

Okay, so I am now posted to InfoComm and on Wednesday I need to go to Toa Payoh to do stuffs for some kind of CIP, well, I don't know, but yeah, I need to do all these stuffs for the first month "Trial" CCA thing.


So tommorow... I have tests, a few of them to be exact. Literature, Mother Tongue, maybe some other tests which I had forgotten, but meh. I didn't study for them, seriously. Sometimes there's no point studying about these because you won't know what's the topic about (especially my Literature test which is an "Unseen" Poem). Guess for this week I will probably have very few homework... but sooner or later, PILES OF PAPER in my room, on my computer desk, inside my super old shelf, etc.

Worst thing of all, since on uh... Thursday I was late for my school, I got this "green slip of DOOM" with me, and I had forgotten to pass it to my teacher today! Gonna pass it to my teacher tommorow and ask her what to do to that "green slip of DOOM".

Anyway, I wonder if I had actually found my form teacher's Facebook profile, but meh, just in case I "kenna" blocked by her (since my Facebook name is "Maqrextra Xdradq Esp"), I didn't add her or anything.

No, I am NOT a stalker or a spammer, I hate spams, I do not have the time to stalk anyone, let alone deciding whether to add or ignore a random friend request sometimes.

Edit: Never mind, whoever who kept calling me or whatever, I know who you are. No worries, I ain't gonna delete you off my phone. (just that I am too lazy to update this)

Now, during the time when my Internet on my PC is "down" (not really down, just that I am unable to connect the "Meow" TV Internet cable thing to my PC as it's WAY TOO SHORT), I will have to use my mom's super unreliable computer to blog and do stuff. Games like WolfTeam and etc., I will be off for some times, until the stupid Internet cable thing is fixed.

At least I can still draw and play Left 4 Dead (Single Player) during this period. Yeah, though I often go online for MORE THAN 6 HOURS, I CAN survive without Internet. All I need is to find out what I gonna do to kill time (or the other way around) so that I won't end up boring myself so much that I start setting things on fire or burning spilled alcohol in my toilet (yeah I am captable of doing that, you think I am joking?).

Heh, drawing with a pen tablet (I am using THIS tablet to draw BTW) is fun! :D
Especially if you somehow managed to screw up somewhere, just turn the pen around or press Ctrl + Z, all done! :P

Oh... how I LOVE my tablet... 6 x 9 inches big, realistic drawing feel, and the 4 buttons at the sides are so convenient that it's like a BIG laptop touch screen thing for you to move your cursor around.... though I don't quite like to use the "touch" functions because it tends to make things do awkward thing. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)