Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

2/21/11

Argh composition...

Now on an environment photo... >.<

Not sure what to write seriously, not to mention there comes another ESSAY COMPETITION... (seriously, I hate competitions)

Now, at least I have my own photograph. =3

A scenery photograph taken in the highland areas.


In fact, this was taken during one of my Cameron Highlands trip a year or two ago.

Now, I think I can only write about what is going on below... not what I see... ._.
Help?


Unless I am "forced" to take something from Wikipedia or somewhere else and write about earthquake and tsunami?

never mind...

---
Edit: I guess I will have to think fast today.

Well, since I don't want to get "sued" because of copyright issues, maybe I will add in this URL for uh... "reference" of the earthquake (it's easier anyway). For homework wise, I think I will have to print that picture inside this uh... website.

What I think compositions will give me:
  • what happened before the earthquake?
  • what happened during the earthquake?
  • what happened after the earthquake?
Mah planz:
  1. heading to a building to IDK, see doctor or something? Maybe not.
  2. waiting halfway when the quake strikes
  3. ceiling collapsed on me (ow my back) (and everyone goes "OH *insert Chinese swears here*)
  4. BING BANG BONG! (what else can you hear in an earthquake?)
  5. Oh noes the silence of doom and death! D:
  6. tried to scream for help but to no avail
  7. noticed a torchy and took it and start flashing at random people for help (obviously there are no one there right?)
  8. when will I be pulled out of the bunch of not-so-pleasing rubble? I don't know! >:( (I doubt I even survive this at all)


Composition time! =D

   That day was wonderful, so peaceful that no one would ever expect the worst to happen. Everyone on the streets and markets were busy with their own activities while I was heading to a building to wait for a friend of mine. 
  While I was waiting for him, I felt a slight tremor on the ground. "Oh man, am I imagining things?" I thought to myself. I tried to feel that tremor again. It was calm again until I felt a powerful "tremor" the next moment. I looked around with confusion as I saw many people running out of the building for their lives, screaming away. However, before I realized that the worst earthquake had struck us, it was all too late.
  The concrete ceiling above me had collapsed and landed on me like a giant trying to squash a human that was as small as an ant with his fists. Though I was trapped underneath the concrete rubble, I could still hear concretes crashing down onto other victims as they screamed their lungs out for help. Seconds later, the dreadful silence took over. Fear gripped me as I thought that would be the end of me but......    

Never mind about that... above me... ._.

============

Now, let's get the "group" work done first. More important than my uh... "solo" work.
Note: The storyline here has little connection with my above plan.

  That day was wonderful, so peaceful that no one would ever expect the worst to happened on that day. Everyone in the markets and streets were busy with their own activities while I was wandering around the streets trying to find something interesting to do before I decided to enter a mall to window shop.
  While I was looking around at all the attractive promotions and colorful goods that were on display (at the forth floor), I felt a slight tremor. "Am I imagining things?" I thought to myself. Out of blues, the ground shook. 
  Feeling a little startled, I looked outside the glass windows and saw buildings toppling down like dominoes and collapsing like they were made of dry sand. Cars and innocent people were being buried under the debris as though there was a landslide. The sound of falling buildings was deafening. When I turned back and see whatever was going on behind me, many people were screaming at one another to leave the mall while they were rushing towards the emergency exit. 
  The ground shook again, but this time, it was much stronger than before. Instinctively, I rushed towards the exit like how everyone else did. But then by the time I realized that I was in great danger, it was too late. 
  Big pieces of concrete above me crashed down onto me, pinning me onto the ground like a giant trying to hold me down with his oversize fingers. Moments later, I could feel the building collapsing due to the weight of the debris above me. Everything was like a nightmare being brought alive that I thought would last for days.
  Minutes later, everything became terribly quiet, so quiet that I could hear the concrete dust settling and people screaming from afar. I tried to turn my head a bit, never expected that my top half was "free". Though partially blinded by the dusts, I tried to find a flashlight among the mess below me. Fortunately, I found one within my reach. 
  I quickly grabbed it and tested it to see if it was working, never to expect that it shined brightly. With the torchlight in hand, I tried to find a small gap where I could at least see what happened outside but to no avail. There was nothing much I could do other than waiting for someone to save me. I prayed hard to be saved as soon as possible; I did not want to die in this terrible place and in this pathetic state of mine.
  Hours had passed, but it felt like eternity. My legs were completely numbed and cold as the weight of the rubble continued to press down onto the lower half of my body. Just as I was about to entertain myself with tiny concrete pieces, I felt the load becoming lighter on my body and the dark sky outside could be seen in a small but noticeable gap. As quickly as I could, I took the torchlight that I had placed beside me and started flashing it though the gap, hoping someone would get the rescue team to save me as soon as possible. 
  I felt the load getting lighter again, and I could see a person from a medium-sized gap. I shined the flashlight at that person to get his attention before I tried to scream out "I am still alive! Get me out of here!". 
  The load above me seemed to get lighter and lighter each minute. Soon, I was being pulled out from the concrete rubble. The rescue team then helped me onto an ambulance to treat some of my minor injuries before I was sent to the nearest hospital that was in another city. 
  I had never expect myself survive this entire living nightmare. I thought I would most probably be crushed into shapeless gore. From that day onwards, though I carried on with my life in another city as if nothing had happened at all, this earthquake had taught me a lot.
  
===


"Super extra" notes: Aw man, Gamma Ray + Dragonforce + Silent Hill (songs) = terrible... "natural disaster"
A "not-so-happy" note: Grr... I hate it when I did something that will be taught days later... but at least I don't have to do more work. :P
And this occurred to me like over 2 times... >:(


Off-topic'ness...: SilentHill.Wikia.org and Dictionary.reference.com please help me in my English thanks.
Off-topic'ness... 2: Uh finally Dragonforce released the results of whoever would be the new vocalist... damn you, you kept us in suspense for a year! D:< (new vocalist is nice =D)
Off-topic'ness... 3: Silent Hill reference???

...: group compo... ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)