Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

2/20/11

Wow... forgetting things recently.

First, I forget to sign my Edusave form... TWICE in a row...

Second, I forget to chuck my half-way drawn Smoker into Scraps in DeviantART... ._. (Just in care you're wondering what I drew) (till when I realized that, someone fav'd this lol =S )

Third, I didn't forget anything but... my stupid BlueTooth keep getting screwed for no reason... like, I am having issue sending files without it failing at least once... I wonder why.


Now, I really hate my home econs work... and my printer's running out of ink...


P.S: You did notice why my drawing is like perfectly black and white, didn't you? o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)