Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

2/9/11

Some sort of composition test

Okay, I wrote this halfway... and got 20/30 for it... o_O

But anyway, this composition that I was told to write was about an occasion when I said something hurtful to someone...

Anyway, my story is TOTALLY FAKE. You think I have a brother at home or somewhere?? I only have a step-brother whom I had never uh... met for years, but meh, that's completely off.

Here comes the composition without any corrections (now, you think my paper is NOT marked? LOL)

  One unpleasant Tuesday afternoon, after I got scolded by a teacher over something I did not do and mocked by a bunch of annoying little brats in school, I returned home very unhappily. Things also seem to get worse when my 4-year-old brother started to bug me about his own personal issues online. Because I really wanted to be alone for a while, I ignored him but then he continued to ask me a whole lot of questions about his personal data being lost online for some reason or not, I got very fed up. 
  "Just shut up and stop asking me things!!" I yelled at him. I thought that by yelling at him straight in his face he would keep quiet for a while for me to cool down a little but I had never expect that he ignored me as though he's deaf of having issues comprehending what I had just said and continued with his never-ending questionings.
  "Just shut up and leave me alone! And stop asking me this and that! I don't know what to do to those issues you're having!" I yelled again, hoping that he would STOP asking me the whole lot of questions. This time,  he was somewhat more willing to listen to what I had said and kept quiet for a short while. I thought that I would just chill myself off when he unexpectedly started poking and asking the same questions again and again non-stop. I then grabbed, twisted his hand to the side and growled at him, "Just leave me alone!!" before I released my painfully though grip. My brother seemed somewhat startled by my actions and "retreated". Again, I thought I could take a break now when out of blues my mother entered our room and asked, "What is going on in here?" I guessed that she might had heard me screaming for some reason so I tried to explain to her.
  "Well then, you should help your brother in his computer issues instead of yelling at him like this." My mother told me nicely before she left our room. For some reason, I was still very unhappy about what had happened in school. "Then again, all I want is to take a break from my school work NOT answering stupid I.T questions," I thought to myself. What happened next? My brother asked dumb questions again but this time on something else I do not know.
  "Just shut up, you stupid snotty little monkey! Just leave me alone or I will kick you out of my room and lock you outside till the next day!!" I blurted out angrily and even threatened to hit him. Getting kicked out of the room and not having a bed to sleep for the whole night was what he detested the most, let alone calling him names or hitting him. I thought by threatening him like this would deter him from irritating me again. But I never expect that he started to cry moments later after I threatened him. He ran to our mother and started complaining *incomplete*


Yep, that's all about it. I won't post my "updated" version of this essay because I am too lazy to think about the ending anyway.

Now now now... James Sunderland and Laura... should I blame both of you???
First, Laura. You tricked James into entering that weird little room in the hospital and locked him inside to turn him into some kind of claw machine game thing of death or... wait, is James the rejected toy? LOL.
And James. You called Laura a "snotty little bitch"... or... something...

Yeah, I am serious, the last part of this "incompleted" compo is based on what I know about Silent Hill 2.


Hey, at least I didn't use any profanities in my schoolwork, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)