Highlight text if you cannot read what I had posted. Go figure out or do trial and error to find out how I do this. Kthxbai.

2/22/11

My printer is a lie!

So, I was trying to print my Home Economic homework out... and then BAM! I saw nothing.... FREAKING INKLESS PRINTER!! >:(

Which means one thing: my parents didn't get the ink... >:(
Edit: oh wait they did... now... this shall mean... my printer's being a prick to me... >:(
Now, I can't print anything black out! >:(

Frigging printer.


All I can now print is everything but black...
I dunno why I can print out gray and silver-ish anyway.


Edit again: Now finally my stupid printer is fixed... I THINK... =S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM in my blog. Thanks. (any spam messages found in my comment thing will be deleted)